Monday, January 29, 2007

Extra Pictures: Sandi and I at La Palace, Etc.






















Footman! (He didn't open the door for me.) The Lobby. Sandi at the fancy Buddhist restaurant. Fancy soup.

We had a really nice young guy waiter who tried not to laugh at my freaked out responses to all the weird stuff on the menu. Just call me Ma Kettle. (I'm reading The Egg and I, actually, thanks to Steve--brother--who gave it to me for Christmas.) Everyone who lives in Port Townsend and surrounding areas should read it, just for the history!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

I'm going to make a multi-post comment here - so glad to see you are in the Bay Area - great photos, lots of lovely memories, and I have to say, that's one of the cutest soups I've ever seen.

And, glad you enjoyed the hottubbing!

Jeanie said...

MIMI! Are you from there originally?